Marc D. Kleiner
Marc D. Kleiner is an AV-rated transactional attorney with extensive experience in the residential, industrial, commercial, hotel, and multifamily residential sectors.
Mr. Kleiner handles a variety of real estate needs for Firm clients including property tax valuation appeals, real estate financing and construction contracts. In addition to his real estate practice, Mr. Kleiner has expertise in a wide range of corporate and business law matters, working with our clients on business formation, compliance, counseling and employment issues, business contracts, business purchase and sale agreement, commercial lending, and corporate finance.
An accomplished corporate and business transactional lawyer, Mr. Kleiner has represented real estate developers, investors, private and institutional lenders for more than fourteen years. Mr. Kleiner also serves as outside general counsel handling a variety of corporate and business law matters to various local companies.
- J.D., 2001, University of Miami School of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- B.A., 1990, State University of New York at Albany
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Board Member Beth Torah North Miami Beach
- CIASF – Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida
- Cuban American Bar Association
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, South Florida Chapter